If you're searching for a quick and wholesome bites that's as easy as it is delicious, you've come to the right place.
These creamy and satisfying overnight oats are packed with the natural sweetness of bananas, the nutty crunch of walnuts, and a hint of warm, comforting cinnamon.
With just a handful of ingredients and a few minutes of prep, you'll have a nourishing mellanmål ready to enjoy.
By the way, did you know that the Food and Drug Administration approved the use of a health claim between beta-glucan from oats and reduced risk of heart disease.
Ingredients for 1 serving:
- 1 dl oats
- 1 dl milk or any plant-based substitutes
- ½ mashed banana (chose a less ripe banana)
- 2 tablespoons of any frozen berries
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- ½ teaspoon cardamom
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- A pinch of ground flaxseed
1. Add all the ingredients into a sealable jar or bowl and give it a stir until combined.
2. Let it soak in the fridge for at least 2 hours, but it's best to soak overnight for 8 hours. This will yield a creamier consistency.
3. Top your overnight oats with nuts.