If you're in search of a quick and satisfying breakfast or “mellanmål” that's both indulgent and nutritious, you've landed in the right place.
This delightful concoction combines the rich and nutty flavors of peanut butter with the natural sweetness of ripe bananas, resulting in a smoothie that's a true treat for your taste buds.
This smoothie has a great balance of carbs, protein, and fat making it a great mellanmål that doesn't spike your blood sugar too much. Whether you're a fan of creamy or chunky peanut butter, this recipe can be tailored to your preferences, making it perfect for peanut butter enthusiasts of all kinds.
Ingredients for 2 servings:
- ½ cup of unsweetened milk (you can choose the one of your preference)
- ½ cup sugar-free yogurt
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened peanut butter (chunky or creamy, you choose)
- 1 frozen bananas(for a better blood sugar balance, chose a less ripe banana)
- Sprinkle chia seeds on top to add some extra healthy omega-3 fats to nurture your brain
1. Add all the ingredients to the blender for a few seconds.
2. Taste and adjust regarding peanut butter taste and consistency of the shake.
3. Pour into two glasses.